TopQuadrant provides sample data to use for training and getting starting in TopBraid EDG. Below are instructions on how to install the sample data in your environment.
TopBraid Composer Maestro Edition
Please use these instructions when you are using the demo version of TopBraid EDG through TBCME:
1. Download samples for your version from https://www.topquadrant.com/topbraid-composer-install/. Unzip them.
2. From the TBC main menu select File->Import... In the dialog, expand General and select Existing Projects into Workspace.
3. Click the Next button. In the resulting dialog choose the Select root directory option and browse to the folder where you unzipped the file. Be sure to select the Search for nested projects option. It is recommended not to select the Copy projects into workspace option.
4. Click Finish.
Please use these instructions when adding samples to a server running TopBraid EDG:
1. Download samples for your version from https://www.topquadrant.com/topbraid-composer-install/. Leave them as a .zip file.
2. In EDG, navigate to Server Administration → Project Upload. Select the samples zip file. Note, you must have administrator access to perform this operation.
3. The sample collections will need permission access granted to users who are not administrators.