Backup Enterprise Vocabulary Net
- Stop your EVN server, because the backup must occur offline.
- Backup your entire workspace, by performing a tar or zip operation on it.
- Backup your configured database (TDB, RDBMS, or MarkLogic). Note: This step depends on what persistence store you have configured, e.g., see your RDBMS manufacturer's website for more information. NOTE: Be sure to backup the correct database/schema, as configured for your EVN server per EVN Administration: Configuring the active database type for new asset collections.
- Store these two files together offline.
- Start EVN backup once all of the above steps have been completed.
Restore Enterprise Vocabulary Net
- Stop EVN server.
- Locate and delete your current EVN workspace. The workspace location is stored in the web.xml file.
- Replace the existing EVN workspace with your backed-up copy.
- Restore your database from the backup.
- Before starting EVN confirm that your EVN is set up to point at your newly restored database. This can be done by editing [Workspace]/server.topbraidlive.org/dynamic/config.ttl and confirming settings, e.g., the URL points at the newly restored database.
- Start EVN server.
Backup and Recovery of Supported Relational Databases (RDBMS)